Sunday, August 31, 2008

WOW......Do I Feel Old!!!!!


Yesterday we went to Florence for Kayla's 14 th birthday party!!!! I feel old because when Kayla was first born I took care of her all day for a couple of months while her mom and dad were at work. It was a fun party and Evan had a blast. He loves to climb.

UH, OH......I might be stuck.......he made it out unscathed!!!



When it got too hot to play outside we went in and Evan had fun playing with the dogs toys. ( I think Sam is a little worried here that his toys might disappear!!).


We also enjoyed the delicious hot dogs/hamburgers etc..... but best of all was the red velvet birthday cake!!!




1 comment:

alanajoy said...

AHH, he makes me so excited to have Joel grow up, and SO nervous too!:) hehe! Joel still doesn't move (9 1/2 months) and I know I better enjoy it, I'm waiting for the day he stands up and starts running:) haha!