Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pine Island.....My new escape!!!!!

Today our next door neighbors invited us to a private beach area at the Lake Murray Dam. ( Which I have now deemed my new relaxing spot!!!!) It is called Pine island. So we loaded up the kids and took off...........

This area is so neat. There is a playground for them to play at and a beach/sandy area right down to the lake. There is also a pool nearby.

Little David and Evan had fun at the playground






Most of our time was spent playing in the sand and in the water. Here are Noah and Evan playing. Mitzi and I actually could sit and relax and talk too as everything is right there and you don't have to spend all your time chasing children!!!!! It was such a fun day!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Dori said...

I have two water babies as well! Jacob showed NO fear what-so-ever of the ocean. Of course, that upped my fear level by several points!

And I can tell that keeping up with Evan is, indeed, a full time job!! :D