Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflecting back on a day.......

I have been sitting here today thinking back..... it has been rainy and gloomy here for the past several days and so was the day we brought Evan home. But what joy and sunshine he has brought to us. I got out pictures and looked at some of the video's we've taken. ( All while Evan is napping, of course ). I ran across this one and just had to share it with you. I am so glad our little Evan is growing up to be a strong, healthy boy but I gotta tell ya, I miss him being little too. They grow so quickly. I hope you enjoy this little video half as much as I do and bring a smile to your day!!!!!

5 comments:

Linda and Earl said...

Love that video! Evan was talking before he could hold up his head. I'd forgotten that.
Grammy

Dori said...

Awww...so sweet! I find myself looking back over video every now and then and just being amazed at how quickly they change in such a short time!

Melanie said...

Hold on a moment. I think I'm lactating. :)

He's adorable - I am really, really happy, Tina, that you and Eric both found one another and that God gave you such a gift.

And look at you getting all wild on your blog with a video even!

Tina said...

I am kinda proud of myself too, however it took 20 MINUTES to upload the video!!!! It was worth it though. I am getting better at this blogging thing!!!!

alanajoy said...

Awww, how fun to see Evan so little, I never saw any pictures around that age...he's adorable! I'm so proud of him...my littlest cousin!:) I love listening to you and Eric talking, you remind me of myself in our home videos...you sound so in love with your little one!!!