Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Busy Week

We were in Florence/Dillon all of last week. I went to work the mornings at the office I used to work at. They needed someone to fill in. So Evan stayed in Dillon with his grandparents while I worked. He had a blast. And I think they did too!!!!
I worked with a dear friend, her name is Jeannie, and her grandchildren have outgrown this car so she graciously gave it to Evan. He LOVES it!!! I think he pushes it around more than rides in it.
He loves the outdoors and even though it has been around 105 with the heat index he still wants to be outside.

And after a hard days work at play he would hang out with Papa. We had a real good week visiting with everyone. I enjoyed working back at my ol' stomping ground.....the last day Dr C even ordered A Lasagna dinner which we all enjoyed immensely!!! I was threatened not to put pictures of the event on my blog so sorry, I don't want to get into trouble with particular Ladies. : ) And you know who you are............ But be ever mindful because you never know when they might pop up!!!!


No comments: