Sunday, June 8, 2008

Evan Conqueres Balloon Fear

I think Evan now loves balloons. For the longest time he was afraid of them and wanted to only look from afar!!!! I am not sure if everyone heard the story of some restaurant insisting he have a balloon ( he was a little over a year old). So we took it home keeping it away from him. I tied it to his clothes hamper thinking he could look at it, well..... from afar. So all was well and we went to bed.

Now in the morning he is unlike his mother and is quite cheerful upon getting up. This particular morning though I was greeted with screams of terror. I jumped out of bed and ran into his bedroom not knowing what I was about to see. I honestly did what some people might see as insensitive but when I saw what the problem was I broke out in hysterical laughter( which, like I said, is not like me first thing in the a.m.). The balloon had come undone and had floated into his crib with him and he was desperately trying to get away but was contained in his crib!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!! You will have to take my word for it. So we have come along way as you can see by this picture.

No comments: