Monday, January 12, 2009

Evan's Artwork from Sunday School.....

These are just a couple Of Evan's projects from Sunday school. I mean really what more can a two year old do?? Of course I am proud as pie of my little one and immediately display them on the fridge for all to see. But for those of you who don't come visit ; ) here is a glimpse:
This was around Christmas time
This was on the inside


Hmmmmmmm......this one....well....not quite sure the point BUT we'll go with you should always be thankful for the food?? : ) Really, I am always excited to look in his bag and see what he did that Sunday.


2 comments:

Shelley n Shawn said...

Brilliant. The use of negative space on his purple card is genius. The food collage really speaks to the viewer through his use of the rule of thirds and complimentary colors. He's not just a two year-old, he's an Ar-teest!

alanajoy said...

How cute...I love when Brooke gets out of her class on Sunday's, she always tells me all about what she made or sang about...she has grown so much in this class...today she asked me to pray for Joel and I, and what to pray for, and then said she needed her Bible, she took it down and read to Josh;) I love watching her grown and learn...we're working on her letters right now:)