Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality.....

We kept so busy during the holidays. And Having Eric home for a week and a half was so much fun. Afterwards always seems like a let down. You kinda have to regroup and get back in your routine. Evan "hanging" out!!!
Pretending to be Amish ( even with the tractor) : )


Playing with his pretend ice cream

And even resorting to wanting to wear daddy's shoes!!! Well, we are getting back to reality and I am trying to plan some special trips for Evan and I during the week to break up the monotony of just sitting at home. So hopefully I will have some interesting things to blog on but right now life is kinda boring BUT I am sure with a now two year old it will stay interesting!!!!




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Tina, this is hilarious. My neighbor and I were singing this last night 'back to life, back to reality!' HAHAHAH!! Evan is a cutie as usual!! :)