Saturday, September 20, 2008

Are we Greek? No....but we LOVE the food!!!!!

We went to the Greek Festival they have here in Columbia every year. We used to go when we lived in Florence but it wasn't near as big. There are all kinds of vendors and food kiosks. We ate Greek meatballs over orzo in a lemon sauce, salad and a greek spinach pastry. It was sooooo yummy!!! Ya'll come go with us next year!!!!!!
Evan had a lot of fun. He ate all the food on his plate and enjoyed watching the little boys and girls dance.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Tell me about it. Greek salad dressing is the sole reason I can put down so much blah lettuce. We use this dressing called Gazebo Room Greek salad dressing that President Clinton uses. We used to get it at Food City in DC, but I can't find it anywhere here so I order it online. Great on salad, orzo, as a marinade for chicken.

www.gazeboroom.com Trust me. You will not be disappointed.