Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Dutton Family Pictures!!!

I thought everyone would like to see pictures of Eric and I, oh who am I kidding, you just want to see EVAN!! Well, tough!! : ) We were all at Eric's folks house a few weeks back and Linda took these pictures. I thought they turned out pretty good. Ok, Evan just saw something he would rather be looking at but that's ok.
Eric and Evan ( you think he is a daddy's
boy??)


Tina and Evan ( No, I think he is a Mamma's boy)

In any case he was getting tired of pictures. Imagine that!!!!!
Check out the cute tennis shoes!!!!!!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww Tina those pics are great!!!

alanajoy said...

I love the pictures! I love Evan's cute clothes and adorable shoes! Joel's getting into wearing "big boy" clothes since he's so huge...I love the little man looking outfits:)