Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool…HERE I COME!!!!

 

101_2599 (800x718)

Today was Evan’s first day of preschool. He will go every Tues and Thurs mornings.  I dropped him off this morning around 8:45. He cried as so did I. It isn’t so much the separation for me as it is the fact that my baby is no longer A baby.  : (   However I am happy he is growing into a nice little boy.  For him it was being somewhere new, because he does fine when he is left at church nursery.

His class has 13 boys and girls in it, The classroom itself is real neat with all kinds of things to do. Every Tues they have a music class, which I know Evan will love due to his love for music!!! They also have chapel twice a month.  Every month they have a color they focus on and do EVERYTHING with that color down to the clothes they wear.  He will be learning so many things. I am excited to see what all he will learn. I will keep you all posted!!

No comments: