Monday, December 8, 2008

Some of Evan's Favorites!!!

I wanted to start having a special ornament every year for Evan. Something that is special to him at certain stages of life. Then when he gets older he can have them. I couldn't find much to be excited about this year so I found the templates online for the Wonder Pets which he dearly loves. I had fun doing them. Tuck, Ming Ming and Lennie
He also loves dinosaurs.


I did this tree for me last year and this year Evan just loves it. He can name almost all the animals.


3 comments:

alanajoy said...

what a fun idea to make or buy something he liked that year! How creative!!! You did a wonderful job! I love your Africa tree!!!

alanajoy said...

what a fun idea to make or buy something he liked that year! How creative!!! You did a wonderful job! I love your Africa tree!!!

Rebecca said...

too cute tina!!! you and your craftiness ;)