Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I am writing my Thanksgiving message early because I will be leaving soon to go to Florence/Dillon. I am filling in the dental office there tomorrow. And then will spend Thanksgiving with Eric's family in NC.

I wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! I truly have a lot to be thankful for!!! I would love to sit here and list all that I am thankful for but it would take too long. Just know for sure I am thankful for each and every one of my family and friends!!!!!!!

Be safe and take time to remember what we are thankful for!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Have a Happy Turkey Day! Be careful driving to Florence!

Dori said...

Travel safe! Do you remember a poster Mr. Harding had on his office door? A flock of turkeys with the caption: Don't Let The Turkeys Get You Down. :D I always think of that this time of year when everyone starts to get all stressed!