Saturday, October 18, 2008

Intellectual Evan

Evan went to Grammie and Papa Dutton's house this last week so I don't have too much to blog or pictures!!!! He had a blast at their house and got spoiled real good, isn't that what is supposed to happen??? : ) I worked one day out of the week and celebrated my Birthday the other days. Eric and I had a real nice time Tues night when he took me for a Birthday supper. He took me to the Melting Pot which is a really cool fondue restaurant. It was nice to be just the two of us for a little while.

We missed Evan so much though and could not wait to get him home. The house was lonely and VERY quiet!!!!!! So I leave you with just a funny picture of Evan. He likes my reading glasses I got to do cross stitch so we got him a pair ( took out the lenses of course!!).

No comments: